The Borrow Desk has a new way of offering large format printing! In order to provide you a more consistent and effective printing experience, we have redesigned our Specialty Printing Services.
What are the changes?
- If you need a poster or other large format print job, submit an order form at the Borrow Desk.
- Designated staff will print the job to your specifications.
- We will let you know when the job is ready.
- All jobs will be completed within two working days.
- Pickup your print job, and pay at the Borrow Desk.
Thanks for your patience while we work to continue improving specialty printing services!
The MSU Library will be closed Friday, May 13, 2016, for staff development.
Visit our Hours Page for additional hours information.
May 9-12th, 7 am – 5 pm
Fri. May 13th– Sun. May 15th
Monday, May 16th at 7am.
Have end-of-the-semester materials to return?
Hey MSU Library, we need to talk…
What’s on your minds, Bobcats? Your library wants to know! Starting on Monday, February 8 and running through Leap Day, February 29th, be on the lookout for letter stations set up around the library. Take a moment to color a heart and write a personal note telling us what makes you happy about your library….or let us know that something didn’t strike your fancy. Your letter might make it into the display case in the front lobby which will be showcasing your feedback through the month of February! You can also submit a letter online.