World Usability Day (WUD) is Thursday, November 10. We want to hear from you! Contribute to a conversation about sustainability at Montana State University.
- Who: You!
- What: World Usability Day
- When: Thursday, November 10
- Where: Throughout the Library
- How: Contribute your thoughts and experiences on the large poster sheets that will be placed throughout the library on November 10
- Why: To share your sustainability experiences on campus
The World Usability website describes the event as a way to celebrate “successful user experience, bringing awareness to holistic solutions to create a better world.” The 2016 theme is Green UX, so join the conversation about sustainability at MSU!
The Borrow Desk has a new way of offering large format printing! In order to provide you a more consistent and effective printing experience, we have redesigned our Specialty Printing Services.
What are the changes?
- If you need a poster or other large format print job, submit an order form at the Borrow Desk.
- Designated staff will print the job to your specifications.
- We will let you know when the job is ready.
- All jobs will be completed within two working days.
- Pickup your print job, and pay at the Borrow Desk.
Thanks for your patience while we work to continue improving specialty printing services!
The MSU Library will be closed Friday, May 13, 2016, for staff development.
Visit our Hours Page for additional hours information.
May 9-12th, 7 am – 5 pm
Fri. May 13th– Sun. May 15th
Monday, May 16th at 7am.
Have end-of-the-semester materials to return?